Commercial Concrete Repair
For uneven concrete slabs, including driveways, sidewalks, roadways, and warehouse floors, Regional Foundation & Crawl Space Repair offers proven stabilization solutions.
To lift and repair sunken or uneven concrete, we use the tried and true PolyLevel® system. PolyLevel® offers a variety of formulas to fix uneven concrete in commercial and municipal applications, large or small.
The Supportworks PolyLevel® system offers a lasting solution, even under the most extreme conditions. With a two-part urethane polymer, PolyLevel® uses a high-density foam that rapidly expands to fill voids, as well as lift and stabilize concrete.
If your concrete needs attention, call or contact Regional Foundation & Crawl Space Repair. We are the professional PolyLevel® contractors for North Carolina, including Raleigh, Greenville, Durham, Fayetteville, and the surrounding areas.
What PolyLevel® Can Be Used to Fix
PolyLevel® can be used in a wide variety of applications, including:
- Leveling uneven sidewalks and driveways
- Repairing industrial building and warehouse floors
- Leveling uneven roads and bridge approaches
- Airport runway and railroad repairs
- Void filling and erosion control
- Pre-construction soil stabilization
We’ll select the correct PolyLevel® formula for your needs, whether you need help with void filling, concrete leveling, joint stabilization, or soil stabilization.
PolyLevel® Commercial Use Advantages
The PolyLevel® system is a state-of-the-art concrete leveling and stabilization solution that includes the following benefits:
- Lightweight polyurethane foam of 4 to 6 lbs per cubic foot
- High-capacity lift
- Accurate lifting action using calculated reaction time
- Non-invasive installation without disturbing landscape
- Quick cure time of just 15 minutes
- Environmentally friendly
As PolyLevel® experts, we’re ready to roll out this solution on your behalf today.